How we decide what to talk about:
- Something we’ve heard from others and thought that it was profound in some way
- We make wise-ass observations or just say mean things that also happen to be true and or funny
- get real deep and philosophical, deep being a relative term
- are we political? hell no, we leave that to the professional buffoons
- We do our best to make well thought out comments on world events and situations-and well, yes, we know what opinions are like
Here is nice quote… the author is unknown
Spend time doing what you need to do so you can spend time doing what you like to do. If you find that you are spending too much time doing what you need and you don’t have enough time to do what you’d like to, then maybe you aren’t doing the right things.